I started my business in 1998 after my fire company, Center Volunteer Fire Co., had a major house fire in our district which resulted in the death of an elderly woman from smoke inhalation. Her son, who lived in a different township, asked the fireman if we knew anyone that could secure the house. The house had a lot of broken windows and the front door was kicked in, in order to gain entry to fight the fire. We did not know of anyone that would come right over and do that kind of work on such short notice. So, I looked at it as an opportunity to further help people after my fire company duties ended.
Our Customers Are Our Priority
After talking to several insurance companies I found out that this kind of service was covered by homeowners’ policies in order to secure the structure. I would just bill the insurance company direct, that way there would be no out of pocket expense for the home owners. We now offer a variety of services including water, fire, and smoke damage cleanup, repair and restoration, as well as mold removal and remediation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our company strives to be the best, and we regularly attend training sessions and invest in new equipment to offer our customers the best possible service.